All organizations are looking to ‘grow’ their endowments, but philanthropic estate and financial planning seems daunting and overwhelming. With shrinking bud gets, the increasing need for immediate cash, and limited time, development officers find it almost impossible to pursue Planned Giving. The thought of adding a full-time specialist is ju st too financially costly. Thus the need for outsourced planned giving services has been established at CTAl to assist you in your needs. With collective planned giving experience of well over a century, our consultant team brings a menu of services that even large organizations with several planned giving officers cannot equal.
CTAl’s menu of services includes:
- Consulting services — to train existing development staff on the various tools and techniques of planned giving and Theocentric Giving.
- Donor Visits — Assistance in developing potential planned giving donors and maintaining existing donors with professional proposals and consultation with their financial advisors.
- Policies and Procedures Manual — established or reviewed and revised for the intake of planned gifts.
- Professional Advisory Council’s (PAC) — to assist, establish and develop a successfu l dynamic resource for add itional planned giving prospects.
- Strategic Stewardship Coaching — A team to help develop and coach existi ng staff in solicitation for future gifts.
- Financial Service Team — Provide for the ongoing operation of gifts as needed with a referral base of Attorneys, CPA’s, and Financial Advisors.
Depending on your needs, our services are available upon hourly, daily or a monthly retainer. From the establishment to maintenance of the various planned giving instruments, we have your organization covered.