Establishing a Planned Giving Department
CTAI provides the following services to assist your organization in establishing and maintaining a planned giving department:
- Literature, articles and seminars to provide a basic understanding of living trusts, charitable trusts, and other gift planning vehicles.
- Quarterly newsletters highlighting planned giving topics.
- Information on changes in tax law in the area of charitable giving.
- Guidance in creating customized brochures on charitable giving
- Information to assist your organization in creating newsletters for donors
- Guest speakers at donor seminars.
Distinctive CTAI Services
- Easy-to-Read and Understand
- Donors will be able to read and understand their trusts.
- We can provide custom report covers for the organization.
- Donor relations will be improved with great timely reports.
- The donor, his advisers, the development office will all have timely, accurate information to review.
- The charity using our services will be differentiated in the marketplace by providing timely and professional reports.
- The legal or financial professional will serve their clients well by providing independent and professional service.
Timely Tax Filings
- Donor’s will receive their tax information (K-1) on a timely basis and will not be held up in their annual tax filings.
- We provide complete back-office support providing the organization to grow and expand with additional space or cost.
- No specialized tax knowledge is needed by your staff.
- Our staff is “on Call” to answer any tax or related questions regarding charitable trusts.
- Donors may refer their friends that are not receiving similar service from their charity.
- Fee Structure is Extremely Fair.
- We normally can reduce administrative costs for an individual or organization by 50% of current costs